Really miss dA and having a bunch of online art buddies and doing an occasional art trade. ;____;
And what follows is a generic "I've been so busy" two sentence rant.
Got a job at a small game studio this summer, and my Etsy shop has been going pretty decently too. So I just kinda work all day .__. And play video games. I have a really big senior project I want to work on but nngfnnn not enough time. Ive painted a few personal things here and there but am too lazy to like... edit and upload. *loser* Also, novio bought a house and we are kinda working on it together during free time.
So uhhh. If we used to talk a lot, or if we've never talked, say something and lets all be dA frendz.
But anyway, *forte-girl7
and I have been trying to sign up for more conventions, and as of right now are list looks like this;
- Downtown Detroit Days, Detroit, MI - July 26-28 2012 (Confirmed) [[not a con, just an art fair I will be attending with a few other crafts buddies]]
- Aoi Uma Con 2012, Louisville, KY - September 14-16 2012 (Confirmed)
- Youmacon 2012, Detroit, MI - November 1-4, 2012 (Planned)
- Animarathon 2013, Bowling Green, OH - March 23, 2013 (Planned)
- Shutocon 2013, Lansing, MI - April 5-7, 2013 (Confirmed)